SUPPORT FOR POLYCYSTIC OVARIES
PROMOTES INSULIN ABSORPTION
REGULATES HORMONAL IMBALANCES
REDUCES CHANCES OF NEURAL TUBE DEFECTS
WHO ARE WE?
We are DB PHARMACEUTICALS a division of TARA PHARMACEUTICALS, the developer, manufacturer and distributor of natural medicine which opened its doors in 2006. In conjunction with Tara Pharmaceuticals we focus on distribution of several products:
- Fertipil Plus PCOS (a product which focusses on PCOS support and insulin resistance)
- Fertipil Plus for Women (a fertility enhancing supplement in women)
- Fertipil Plus for Men (a fertility enhancing supplement in men)
- Fertivor (a product which amongst other things was designed to support women who are struggling with issues related to ovulation and infertility).
- Pregnapil Plus (a maternity supplement)
- Prostavor (a natural prostate wellness product)
- Lungshield (a product which focuses on promoting and protecting the lungs)
- Menopil Plus (a natural product designed to assist women during menopause)
- StressNoMore (a natural stress, anxiety and sleeplessness reliever)
Our main aim in as far as Fertipil Plus PCOS is concerned is to make women aware that there is a healthy and alternative product on the market which focuses on supporting women who suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and insulin resistance. Many women struggle to fall pregnant after being diagnosed with PCOS, we believe that our product improves women with PCOS’ chances of falling pregnant.
It is our mission and goal to strive to be the best on the natural medicine market through constant research and the optimal formulation of our products but keeping our products at an affordable price.
Through market research we have ascertained that women tend to disregard natural medicine when it comes to infertility and in this case PCOS. The ingredients contained in Fertipil Plus PCOS have been subjected to studies which have shown the beneficial value of these ingredients for women who are unable to fall pregnant as a result of PCOS.
The alternative is prescription medication that includes clomiphene citrate (better known as Clomid). Whilst Clomid has shown some positive results it does have negative side-effects as well. We recommend that women take Fertipil Plus PCOS if not on its own then in conjunction with Clomid to increase your chances of falling pregnant.
The information provided on this website is intended to provide helpful informative materials but is not intended to provide medical advice or take the place of medical advice and treatment from you physician.It is sold with the understanding that the author and publisher are not engaged in rendering any medical, health or professional services. If the reader requires personal medical, health or other assistance, they should consult with their physician before beginning any health or supplementation program. Tara's formulations only consist of plant based active ingredients as shown in independent and well documented clinical studies for the support of good health.